Sunday, November 30, 2008

Exciting Times Ahead

Exciting times ahead as I prepare to launch my new business in January 2009. December will be busy pulling together all the vital components – from the website to client documentation, internal processes and of course a client database.

I am supported by my family and friends who have every faith in my passion for this business and are fully aware of my sheer determination to succeed. It is inevitable, in this tight economy, that businesses look for places where costs can be reduced. Many say that advertising is the first area to see budgets cut but in spite of the downturn many SMEs still need to recruit. I truly believe that by working with e-recruitment buddy you can seriously reduce your cost per hire.

e-recruitment buddy will have a range of resources available, we will help you;
- Reduce recruitment administration time
- Provide you with quality candidates
- Reduce hiring costs
- Reduce recruitment advertising costs

No comments: